People who want a no frills easy to use scope for visual viewing of planets, the Moon and deep sky objects.
- 8" (200mm) f/6 Newtonian optical tube assembly
- 9mm Plossl 1.25" eyepiece
- 15mm Superview 1.25" eyepiece
- 30mm Superview 2" eyepiece
- 2" 10:1 Crayford focuser with self-centering adaptor for 1.25" eyepieces
- 8x50 finder scope
- Dobsonian base (assembly required)
- Cooling fan
- Moon filter
- Turn Left at Orion (book)
||8" (200mm) BK7 glass with surface quality better than 1/12 wave RMS
|Highest practical magnification
||8x50mm fully coated achromatic finder
||Crayford 2" focuser
||9mm Plossl 1.25" and 30mm Superview 2"
||Elevation brake tension system. Azimuth roller bearings.
|Weight of tube
|Weight of tube plus base