This Crayford design focuser connects to a standard Schmidt-Cassegrain thread. Eliminates the need for focusing with the primary mirror. CNC machined from strong aluminum with a black anodized finish, the drawtube glides on 4 bearing wheels with 25mm travel, a built-in tension knob for adjusting the "feel" to match your preference to gives zero image shift and zero backlash, offer ultra smooth and finely adjustable.
The friction can be adjusted with a large thumbscrew, a second thumbscrew can lock the focuser tightly in position. Features a 2" brass compression ring, adaptor from 2" to 1.25" with brass compression ring and 2" filter thread.
Ultra smooth focus motion with 10:1 Microfocus knob.
Has a load capacity up to 2.7kg.
• Minimum focuser height (with 1.25" adapter) = 109mm
• Maximum focuser height (with 1.25" adapter) = 134mm
• Minimum focuser height (without 1.25" adapter) = 99mm
• Maximum focuser height (without 1.25" adapter) = 124mm
• Tube travel = 25mm
• Focuser weight (with 1.25" adapter) = 751gm