Crayford 2" 10-to-1 Micro Edge Focuser for Refractor
A Crayford design focuser to suit a refractor telescope. Constructed of strong aluminum with a black anodized finish, a
built-in tension knob for adjusting the "feel" to match your preference to gives zero image shift and zero backlash, offer ultra
smooth and finely adjustable.
The friction can be adjusted with a large thumbscrew, a second thumbscrew can lock the focuser tightly in position.
Features a 2" brass compression ring, adaptor from 2" to 1.25" with brass compression ring and 2" filter thread.
Ultra smooth focus motion with 10:1 Microfocus knob.
Has a load capacity up to 2.7kg. 96mm flange diameter (fits tube ID of 96mm). For installation the focuser is
fixed to the telescope with three M4 screws that radially (120°) in this flange
• Flange outer diameter on telescope adapter: 96mm
• Minimum focuser height (with 1.25" adapter and base flange) = 121mm
• Maximum focuser height (with 1.25" adapter and base flange) = 200mm
• Minimum focuser height (without 1.25" adapter but with base flange) = 111mm
• Maximum focuser height (without 1.25" adapter but with base flange) = 190mm
• Tube travel = 79mm
• Focuser weight (with 1.25" adapter) = 861gm